Monday 16 December 2013

The Silent Wonders

The beauty of life!

Life in general,seems like a very tedious task. Apparently,to most of this generation.
What is life,according to MANY people?

Life is - You getting a Degree,Getting a Job,Starting a Family And That's it.
How simple does that sound?

But you know what ? People are alive,but not many realize the importance of actually LIVING your life. They feel like they're living,but instead,they're just "existing".

People find it easier,to follow a laid out path rather than creating one.
Yes,Easy but oh-so-boring!

We've been brought up in such a society(anywhere on this planet),where we've been told to "exist" and make a "living" out of it!
Confusing,right? 

All i'm trying to say is,that if you aren't as fortunate to have parents,who are supportive of your dream,it doesn't mean "stop dreaming".
It means,"Go right ahead and ask yourself if your dream is capable of facing the world.".
NEVER,give up on your dream. Your dream is YOU. And YOU,as an individual,are very important.

Coming to the "Silent Wonders".
As you all know, That i've been through quite a bit in these past 5 months.
I've come to learn so much,experienced so much,been on a rollercoaster of emotions. 

To be honest,i gave up on "faith". In mostly everything. But i didn't give up on "hope", (No idea why)
On July 24th,I actually felt like i'd never "FEEL" the smile on my face.

Now,faking a smile,is easy. I kept telling my mom,"I'm gonna fake a smile. Someday,it may turn real."

I kept saying,but i didn't believe it. I guess i kept saying it,so that my mom would atleast try smiling. 
Yes, for 4 months,i faked a smile. I never let anyone feel like i was faking it. It just became a part of my daily routine. 



And now,here i am,5 months later. 
And for the first time,i can actually feel the smile on my face. I see things becoming better for mom and me. 
I see Hope,i see Happiness,i feel that i should get back to having faith in even the tinniest of things.

I have only a few people to thank for this new found happiness in my life. And believe me,if it weren't for them,i wouldn't have risen to where i am today. Thankyou lovies <3

P.s.- Stay Strong, Hold on,Keep Faith,Believe in it all. Don't give up,Stand tall,You never know,until you climb over that wall! 
Let love in <3

No comments:

Post a Comment