Wednesday 1 January 2014

#2014

"Life has taken meto places,i had never been.
Put me in places i never wanted to be."

  #2013,has finally over.
It actually gives me a sense of relief. 
I have gone through so much,that it's actually hard to imagine that i've made it through it all. 
I started off the year with happiness. Made a mess of it in march. Ruined it even further in june. Almost tried to end life after my father's passing,in july.
Hated every moment there on.Every month,ever since,felt like a challenge.
August - December,i faced an obstacle every 24th. From getting admitted in the hospital,to a car thing,to getting hit by a bike while walking,everything.
It all felt like it was falling apart.

People walk into your life for a reason,and some for a season. 
But i am blessed enough to have people around me,who've helped me get through every obstacle.
And in that process,i even found love. The genuine "I'm there for you,standing by your side" kinda love.

I've matured so much in the past 5 months. I sometimes feel like i can't recognize myself anymore. But there are a few people who keep reminding me,of my roots. 
They help me stay sane.

I could never thank any of them enough,to help me get through my darkest days. 
For being there,and helping me cope with life,after i thought i lost it all.

I'm stronger than i was. Wiser than i was. Mature.
And i can face life.

I cannot thankyou readers enough,either. 
Thankyou for asking me once in a while,why i haven't written something new. 
I love you all dearly,even though i can't picture your faces.

Happy 2014 to one and all. God bless.May mercy be granted upon you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment