Sunday 8 December 2013

That Man.

Have you ever felt your heart sink?
Have you ever,just stood there,staring at someone?
Have you ever frozen in the most unimaginable place?
I have.

For starters,today's a sunday! *YAY*
But i woke up at 7 *sigh*.
I got up and i had to get a few groceries. 
Now,many of you may not know this, but i have this huge convenient store right below my building. So,it pretty much makes my task easier.

Now,i might have spoken earlier about,how many indians are pretty daft.
Today,the limit just crossed the line.

I went hunting for Peanut Butter *Yum much!*
Now,i usually just pick up stuff,pay and leave.
But today,i couldn't locate this,for whatsoever reason.

I asked one of these people,who work at the store,and i got one of the most stupefying response i've EVER heard in my life.
I asked this lady,"hey,Where can i find Peanut Butter?"
She didn't direct me to any aisle. Instead,she responded by saying,"  OH! The butter is right over there. Next to the milk." 
I didn't argue with the lady,cuz i was still shocked. 
I mean,i wanted to laugh so bad,but i was just so shocked! xD

So i made my way through this crowd,still in search of "peanut butter".
And then,i saw someone .
I saw a 6'1 tall( approx.) man,with skinny legs,a round belly,and a lil salt and pepper mustache.
I froze. I just stood there,and breathed very,very slowly. 

There he was. A tall man,who reminded me of my father. SO MANY similar attributes. I'd say about 90% of that man,looked like my dad( although,my dad had a fair complexion.)
I didn't know what to do at that point of time.
My heart was literally sinking. I couldn't move a muscle. And all of a sudden,outta no where,i gasp for air,and i said,"DAD!". 
Thankfully,that man had walked away. But yeah. That's what happened.
I couldn't concentrate any more,on anything. 
I walked out of the store,and it was cold. I just kept walking. I wasn't able to say anything,but i knew,on the inside,all i could say was,"DAD"
Over and over again,like a stuck tape recorder.
And honestly, i didn't know what to do.

I know this post is really long,and i don't even know how it's supposed to help you.
But,i sorta wanted to share this.
I mean,all it takes is one matchstick to light a fire.
P.S-Recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment