Sunday 1 December 2013

The Love-Hate Theory

This Theory is probably something most of us choose to ignore!

Yes,the love-hate theory(sounded better than "the Hate-Love" theory)
I don't know about most of you,or any of you for that matter of fact,but personally,i tend to love things over a period of time! 

For instance, I hated my innova. Now,i love it. 
Initially, i liked chelsea,and hated Manchester United. 
As time passed,i lost interest in the game.
When i got back,i started supporting United!

The top i hated yesterday,looks good on me today,so i love it.
*SIGH*
I suppose that's how life is,right?

You hate this thing,and you end up loving it.
Most of us,love our beds and televisions sets. I DO TOO!

You know,about a year ago,i started gymin'.
I wasn't regular,cuz i was oh so distracted by life and it's amazing wonders.
And then,life hit me with a bang. And Boom. 
Lost control.

You know,although this love-hate theory is pretty real. Sometimes,you just need to cut loose.
I mean,you step back,and watch the world pass by.

But there comes a day,when you get a grip.
You divert your focus towards something,that you not particularly "hate",nor "love".
This thing,usually is for the best.
Now,i hated gymin. HATED. For obvious reasons. I mean,not seeing results,trips you over,like a cat. 
But you know,for a while now,i've been kinda regular and i've started "liking" it.
I mean,think about it. If regular,there are more pros,and very minimalistic cons.

Hopefully,i'll start loving it someday.

Point being,in this "love-hate" theory,its better if we start focusing towards loving what we hate.
It may be a materialistic object,a person or even a game.
It's pointless hating things,yeah?!

So here i am,1st dec. This is me. And soon enough,you shall see changes in me. 
Hoping for the best!
#Focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment