Saturday 12 October 2013

Victimization - OVER!

There are days.
Unexpected days,joyful days.
Days when you just wanna smile.
When you wanna stand tall,stay strong.
When you wanna be brave.
And then,there are days,when you wanna give up.
When you wanna rip your heart out.


And somewhere along the line,comes a day when you're scared,alone. You feel like there is nothing and you're falling apart.

We all face these types of days,and we all question lord,"haven't i suffered enough ? Why me? Honestly!"

You reach a point where you're just done with misery.
And to be very honest,i've reached that stage.
I feel that,since July 24th, i've been pushed against a wall.
And ever since,it feels like i'm being pushed more and more,and MORE.

And today,the 12th of oct,i came to this sudden realization.
Holding on to memories is alright,but reliving them over and over again,just makes you divert your concentration from your present.
So I took a deep breath,
Closed my eyes. Thought of my Dad and realized. He wouldn't want me to while away time.
He wouldn't want me to behave like a "VICTIM" in any situation.
Instead he'd want me to Stand tall,and turn even the worst of situations,in my favor.
I pictured myself hugging him for the last time at the airport and i nurtured the last kiss on my forehead.

 I've just reached this stage where i wanna look up to the sky and say,"You know what ?Bring it on. You think i'm worthy enough to face this,i'm just gonna beat you at your own game."

So yeah! Now on,anything that heads my way,i'm gonna face it like a warrior and not stand down and question god "why me?!"

Tough times create tough people. Irrespective of their past!
Face everything,become the stronger,better,powerful version of you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment