Sunday 29 September 2013

Choose,cuz you have the choice

Pain.

Agonizing pain.
Have you ever felt like you're gonna fall and not be able to get back up?
Have you ever felt like pain rushing all over your body?
Have you felt,at any point of time,that the agonizing pain and suffering,seems worse than death itself?!

Well,i have.
Not to exaggerate,but i've gone through such pain for the second time.
Last Sunday,i felt immense pain in my body. My left kidney,to be precise(but i was completely unaware about the fact that it was my kidney causing the pain)
The pain completely took over me. I couldn't lie down,couldn't eat,could only puke,and walking decreased the pain. But because i kept vomiting,i had no energy left.

I got two injections,which i don't think,really helped me.
The following morning,my pain subsided.(AMEN)
But cuz it was a kidney stone and it came out without surgery,an infection spread and i became weak.
I caught the cold,and the fever that i obtained,was rather very fluctuating,that too to the high borders.
Saline bottles,injections,antidotes..so many things that i've come across,that i never had.

I got home 2 days ago. What an eventful week. 
My point is,that in all of this,i've realized something. Something big.

Pain is something we all are bound to go through. Sometimes pain,gets amplified and the only escape out of it all,is either to run away,or give up your life.
But there's always two ways to a situation,as there are two sides to a coin.
You can choose to be anything you want- Brave & Strong OR Daring yet Cowardly.
At the end of the day,what you need to realize is,that you are the one who is going to live that journey. Your decision may influence people or even try to traumatize them. But you're the one who's going to be affected the most.

Start caring for yourself. Tell yourself,everyday,that it's you who's living your life. Live it,don't end it. 
Face pain,horror,suffering. At least you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment