Friday 24 July 2015

#2.

They say a single moment can change your entire life. Not just your life, but the way you live, behave, respond, think..... basically each and every aspect that makes you "YOU", changes.

These moments are "Life altering". 
They don't knock on your door, or give you any sort of warning. They come as they like, and stay for a minimal amount of time.

A moment is very sudden, but the impact it makes could change everything - momentarily or forever.

Today, two years ago to be exact, I had one such life altering moment.
And, I have changed ever since. My Priorities, goals, my perception of life and people, all changed.

When something hits you bad, you feel like your whole world is crashing right in front of your eyes. And, you feel like a victim, which you are.

But, life always gives you two choices. Either you give up, and let your life take over. Or stand up, and fight every single thing that comes in your way bravely.

Exactly two years ago, I decided to take the second option and face the world on my own.

Yes, i've made it. I'm a survivor.
But, I miss him, I miss him so much. So I've got a little something right here, for my gorgeous angel in heaven.

"They say there is a reason,
They say that time will heal,
But neither time nor reason, 
Will change the way I feel.

For no-one knows the heartache,
That lies behind my smile,
No-one knows how many times,
I have broken down and cried.

I want to tell you something,
So there won't be any doubt.
You're so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to live without."

I miss you, Mr. Malik.
I love you so very much. I still feel your presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment