Friday 19 July 2013

Trash Talk!

Clutter, Dirt, Rubbish, Trash!
Our lives are mostly filled with that!

An important phase in life,is cleaning out the trash.
We all have secrets, memories,and alot many other things that keep holding us back.
 
So,i've shifted quite a bit in the past 18 years. 4 cities,3 states till date.
When you start packing your bags,you realize you probably won't be coming back for a very long time. It's true, if you're leaving there's a reason to it.
When i was leaving wellington,i told myself that it would be a new start,a new beginning,a whole new chapter to my story.
But,its been a long time since i've gone back.
When i left bangalore,i wasn't too happy with my decision,but i wanted to try something new. Get some different surroundings in my life, so here i am in pune.
When i shifted,honestly i regretted my decision for about a year. And then things just mellowed down.

I didn't feel that good,cuz i just kept suppressing my feelings.
But today,after about 5 years, i cleared out the clutter.
Clutter necessarily doesn't mean your feelings.
Sometimes things/objects from your past influence your mood.
You find old letters,old clothes,and yes,all this counts as trash.
I recently cleared out my stuff and threw out so much.
And it feels so much better.

Also,i realized why i disliked pune for 3 years. Because of all the trash i was holding on to,i never really gave this world of opportunities a chance. 
Yes, i was wrong. And yes,i have cleared out my trash.
I'm giving this place a chance !


So,have you taken out your trash yet? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment