Saturday 6 July 2013

Take A Walk...On The Wild Side!!

"Rash Driver?...Who Me??! You Must Be Mistaken Officer"

 Teenagers! We have that rush,that urge to try new stuff. To experience what it feels like, to do something that you haven't done,ever!
"Adrenaline Rush" is what adults refer this to. Blah!
It's like adults know we're bound to do something wrong. Like end up in a crashed car,or lying somewhere with cocaine all over our faces. SERIOUSLY?!You're Half Wrong.
"Taking chances is something that doesn't ruin life. It counts as an experience. And people do say, that experience counts!!"
So,i popped in these addictive tropical tic-tacs,took my car out,dismissed my driver,and drove all over town.
According to statistics(not really),people behave more "human-like" when their in contact with other humans. So, i had my bestfriend with me in the car. I drove at a very respectable speed. VERY SAFE. After i dropped her off,i realized i needed to rush home. And it was rush hour, [yay *annoyed face*].
Usually, i don't overspeed. or overtake. But TODAY,was not like any Other day!
I drove like a MANIAC!!
YES! I drove like a person who was driving an ambulance.
Believe me,this has been one of the most exciting days of my life.

Not many people know this,but i love driving. When you're passionate about something, you tend to take interest and try to excel in it.
I'm not encouraging [as my father would term this] road rage,But you know, sometimes, its alright to let loose. Give yourself some time off. Plug in your ipod,BLAST that woofer[USE IT LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE USED]. 
Go,DRIVE. Or do something that the law says is awful! Once, just once,ask yourself. "Would I Dare To?" And if you're answer is "HELLLLLL YEAH" ,You're good to go!
[P.S.- Not encouraging murder. Road rage is ok. Drugs to an extent are also ok. But no murder,k?]
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment