Friday 5 July 2013

Solitude-Gratitude

People often feel,'oh let's go out',' damn I broke up,let's party' or ' hey! I'm depressed lets drink'. Ok. I don't deny that I do this sometimes. But what we don't realize is that somewhere while we're having a good time , we're shunning our feelings. Yeah. I know,people feel that talking about feelings is uncool or makes you a wimp. News flash bro- IT DOESN'T ! 
You say solitude is for people who run away from life. But don't you feel,sometimes you need it ? Don't you ever wanna just break away? Walk away from a busy schedule - studies,work,family,love ! Yes. Solitude has actually proven to make you realize more about yourself. 
Cuz you see,once you're alone, you have  all the time to figure yourself out. Things that you didn't know earlier. I recently discovered that I love writing and photography. And now I'm working towards my interests. 
You know, often we lose ourselves in a crowd-Small,big, or just a bunch of friends. But you don't realize, that when you do,you start losing yourself little by little. It becomes a routine till your just another person who sits behind a desk and gets old and withers. Stop! Just stop. Get up. Go to your happy place ( a mall, the beach, highway). Any place that makes you happy,makes you calm. Makes you smile. Go. Figure yourself out! Ask yourself,' what do I want to do?really. What makes me happy ? ' 
"Solitude isn't just an escape from reality. It's a place where you can go whenever, and not be judged for who you are and who you want to be''- PM 
So, go!  Be alone. Happy solitude to u ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment