Sunday 25 August 2013

Been a Month.

Mysterious ways of life.

How i grew up overnight,how i started taking up responsibilities.

Its been a month since i lost my dad,and today was supposed to be my parents 20th anniversary.
hm,i honestly don't know what to say.
Cuz coping with life was bad enough,and now i face another obstacle.

Usually teenagers of my age go through 'extreme' emotions.
Comparatively,i've faced all the possible emotions in the span of this one month.
Love, Hatred,anger,Suicidal,Et cetera are just a few that i can think of.

No,negativity is no way of solving anything.
They say "Look for the positives in every possible situation."
Well,i'd agree and advise it to everyone.
But how is one supposed to look at the positives in this sort of situation.

I've grown from all my anger and sorrow to a person who has become more loving and compassionate about as well as towards everyone.
A transformation much needed at such a point in my life.

Strong.
Everyone goes around saying that they're strong.
Not in the physical aspect.
You know,to be frank,you may never understand being 'mentally & emotionally strong',until you go through something really rough.
I don't wish anyone ill-will,but all i'd like to say is,make yourself so strong emotionally,that if(God forbid) something ever goes wrong,you have the strength to cope with it.

Every failure i've gone through in my life,i've always gathered knowledge from my father.
He always told me to face things,head strong.
Be confident no matter what the circumstances may say.
Always face things with a smile.
Stand tall.

And now that he has left,all these words of wisdom are all that i need to get through every day.
 And i have this one picture that will keep reminding me this,everyday.
This one's for you pop <3
I love you- to infinity and beyond.
Happy anniversary Daddykins. Your presence is being missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment